In accordance with the CDC and the current regulations set forth by our state and region, the following regulations have been established:
1. If you are over the age of 18, you cannot be accompanied to your appointment. We are only allowing the patient to enter the facility.
2. You are to wear a clean facial mask that covers both your mouth and nose. We do not accept "Neck Gaiters", "Respirator Masks" , or any masks that have holes in them.
3. If you have any symptoms related to Covid-19, please cancel your appointment or make sure you have received a negative Covid-19 test prior to your appointment.
4. If you have come in contact with someone that has had Covid-19, please re-schedule your appointment until you have received a negative Covid-19 test.
Underage Patients/Patients Requiring Special Assistance
1. A patient who is underage may be accompanied by one legal guardian into the exam room. Please do not bring any other individuals to this appointment such as other children or adults. This may result in re-scheduling the appointment.
2. A patient that requires special assistance can be brought into the office by their guardian, home nurse, etc.
3. All patients and their legal guardians must wear a face mask when entering the facility.
4. Please read the information listed above regarding your appointment with us.
Please make us aware when making the appointment if any special assistance is needed.
Changes to the Office Schedule/Hours of Operation
Although we have remained open during the pandemic, changes due to Covid-19 may cause our facility to change our hours of operation in short notice.
We thank you for your patience as we navigate and make the necessary changes to our facility, in order to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.